- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
An enjoyable way to celebrate Valentine’s Day; this cocktail is made with fresh strawberry puree, maple syrup and vodka.
- 2 dashes Bitters Peach
- 1- 1/2 parts Level Vodka
- 1/2 part Orange Juice Freshly Squeezed
- 1/2 part Strawberry Puree
- 1/4 part Maple Syrup
- Fresh whipped cream to top
- Candy hearts to top
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake the mixture for 30 seconds to combine, and then strain into a rocks cocktail glass.
- Garnish the cocktail with a dollop of fresh whipping cream and the candy hearts, and serve immediately.