- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: Makes 8
Turkey franks "hidden" inside of cornbread muffins.
- 1 (8 ounce) package corn bread/muffin mix
- Vegetable oil spray
- 2 turkey franks
- 8 ice cream sticks
- Ketchup and mustard
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Generously coat a muffin tin with the vegetable oil spray.
- Make the corn bread according to the directions. Fill 8 muffin cups with the mix.
- Cut the turkey franks in fourths. Push one piece into the center of each cornbread batter. Make sure the franks are covered with batter.
- Bake according to the package directions.
- When finished baking, removing from the oven and insert a stick in each. Serve with ketchup and mustard.