- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 55 min
This recipe is great for low carb diets or someone looking for a high fiber alternative to mom's old fashioned meat loaf. You can find the GG Bran Crispbread or Sprinkles at www.brancrispbread.com
- 1 tbsp. mustard
- 4 tbsp. worsteshire sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp. tomato paste
- 2 tsp. honey
- 1/8 tsp. cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp. dried parsley (or ½ tsp. fresh minced)
- 1/8 of a teaspoon of salt
- ¼ cup of crushed GG Bran Cracker or GG Sprinkles
- 1 pound of lean ground turkey
- Combine all of the wet ingredients with a whisk. With your hands, work the beef into the wet ingredients until well-blended.
- Sprinkle the salt, pepper and Sprinkle over the mixture and work it into the meat thoroughly.
- Shape the meat into a loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to an hour, or until the center of the loaf is fully cooked.
- Allow the loaf to cool for a few minutes then serve as slices or cubes and enjoy!