- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 29 min
- Total: 34 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This is such a simple, as well as healthy way to appease your hankering for a crispy and satisfying snack treat.
- 4 cups whole grain cereal
- 1-1/2 cups hulled pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2/3 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the cereal, pumpkin seeds, oil, and Parmesan cheese into a large bowl and toss well until thoroughly combined.
- Evenly spread the mixture onto a baking sheet and place in the oven for 20 minutes, tossing the mixture every 5 minutes to ensure even cooking.
- Remove the mixture from the oven and cool prior to serving.