- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4-6 People
Heart-healthy avocados meet four kinds of vitamins and minerals in this fruit-enhanced recipe for guacamole dip.
- 2 Haas avocados
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 yellow onion, diced
- 1/2 mango, peeled and diced
- 1/2 yellow peach, peeled and diced
- 1/2 Granny Smith apple, peeled and diced
- 1/4 habanero pepper, seeds removed, minced
- 1 teaspoon slivered basil
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- Using a small knife, cut each avocado in half and remove the pit. Cut the flesh of each avocado lengthwise four times, then crosswise four times to form small cubes. Scoop cubes into a medium mixing bowl and mash with a fork until chunky.
- Stir in the next seven ingredients and one tablespoon pomegranate seeds; season with salt. Garnish with remaining pomegranate seeds and serve immediately with warm corn tortillas or chips.