- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Slices of ham and gouda cheese are cut into sticks and placed into whole wheat tortillas slathered with a creamy and spicy cheese spread for this healthy and simple lunch recipe.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apricot jam
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 shake onion powder
- cocktail peanuts or dry roasted peanuts
- fresh greens, rinsed
- ham, cut into matchsticks
- roasted red pepper, sliced or chopped
- smoked gouda, sliced
- whole wheat tortillas
- Place the cream cheese, apricot jam, horseradish, dry mustard and onion powder into a bowl and mix well to combine.
- Slather the mixture onto 4 whole wheat tortillas, and then add the ham, cheese, roasted peppers and peanuts. Carefully roll up each tortilla and serve.