- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 9 hr
- Total: 9 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6
The orange flavor comes through in this recipe.
- 3 chicken breast, halved, skinless and boneless
- 6 oz. orange juice, frozen concentrate - thawed
- 1/2 tsp. marjoram
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch
- Combine thawed orange juice concentrate in bowl along with the marjoram, garlic powder and nutmeg.
- Dip each piece of chicken into the orange juice to coat completely.
- Place in crock pot.
- Pour the remaining orange juice mixture over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-9 hours, or cook on high for 4 hours.
- When chicken is done, remove to a platter.
- Pour the liquid that remains in crockpot into a saucepan.
- Mix the cornstarch and water and stir into the juice in pan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thick and bubbly.
- Serve the sauce over the chicken.