- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 18 People
These healthy muffins are actually quite delicious! Filled with carrots, apples and raisins, this breakfast snack won't leave you feeling guilty.
- 2 cups flour
- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 2-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups grated carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 apple, peeled and grated
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt; set aside.
- Beat eggs, vegetable oil and vanilla.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Stir in carrots, pecans, coconut, raisins and apple.
- Pour batter into greased muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.