- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: varies
Sweet potatoes are packed with wonderful nutrtional value, which makes it a great first food for baby. Use the following recipe to bake and puree as many or as few sweet potatoes as you like.
- Sweet potatoes
- Liquid (water, breastmilk, formula) as needed
- Wash the outside of the potatoes well. Stab all over with a fork and wrap in foil.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit until soft, about 30-60 minutes.
- Allow to cool and then peel the skin off.
- Scoop the meat out and use a blender or food processor to puree, using liquid of your choice to assist.
- Freeze immediately in covered trays or keep in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.