- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 25 min
Peas are the best first green for baby with it's high nutritional value.
- Fresh or frozen green peas
- If using fresh peas, remove the peas from the pods. Steam until tender.
- If using frozen peas, prepare according to the package.
- Use a blender or food processor to puree, using the reserved liquid from cooking as needed.
- Because the shells may be difficult to fully blend, you may want to use a mesh strainer to remove any large pieces of skin remaining.
- Freeze immediately in covered trays or keep in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.