- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 25 min
Green beans are a wonderul first food because it has a very low allergenic risk.
- 1 pound fresh or frozen green beans
- If using fresh green beans, clean and snap.
- Steam the beans until tender.
- Puree using a blender or food processor, using the retained cooking liquid as needed.
- Because the shells may be difficult to fully blend, you may want to use a mesh strainer to remove any large pieces of skin remaining.
- Freeze immediately in covered trays or keep in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.