- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: 4 People
This vegetarian pasta primavera casserole recipe is healthy and easy and great for a quick, delicious meal.
- 8 ounces whole wheat penne pasta
- 2 cups frozen or fresh vegetables of your choice (suggestion: broccoli and bell peppers work great)
- 1 1/2 cups of your favorite marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup sundried tomato-alfredo pasta sauce
- Bring 4 quarts of water to a boil.
- Add the pasta and set the timer for 10 minutes. After 6 minutes, add your vegetables.
- In a saucepan, combine pasta sauces and heat until simmering.
- Drain the pasta and vegetables and combine with the sauce in a large bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Note: Each serving will contain less than 4 grams of fat, depending on the variety of sauce used.