- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 4
Healthful Burritos are full of veggies and yogurt.
- 1 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup refried beans
- 2 teaspoons salt free herb seasoning
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup fat free plain yogurt
- 1 1/4 cups alfalfa sprouts
- 2/3 cup tomato, finely chopped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Cook onion and green pepper in oil over medium heat about 5 minutes; stirring frequently, until tender. Drain. Mix beans and seasonings.
- Spread each tortilla with 1/4 of the bean mixture, onion and green pepper and cheese; 2 tablespoons yogurt and 1/4 cup sprouts. Roll up tortillas; secure with toothpicks. Place in a 9 by 13 inch ungreased baking pan. Bake 15 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Top with remaining yogurt, sprouts and tomato.