- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: Makes 2 tall glasses
Impress your friends with this easy dessert after your next dinner. Top with sugared toasted hazelnuts for added flavor.
- 1/4 cup chopped hazelnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half cream
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/2 cup coffee-flavored yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 2/3 cup whipped topping
- 2 chocolate graham crackers, crushed
- In a skillet, cook hazelnuts over medium heat until toasted, stirring constantly. After 4 minutes, sprinkle with sugar and cook for 2-4 minutes or until sugar is completely melted.
- Spread nuts onto foil to cool.
- Melt chocolate chips and cream in a saucepan over low heat; stir until thoroughly melted.
- Remove from heat, then cool to room temperature.
- Mix together cream cheese and brown sugar. Add yogurt, vanilla and whipped topping.
- In two parfait glasses, layer graham crackers, yogurt mixture, chocolate mixture and hazelnuts.
- Chill in refrigerator.