- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 10 hr
- Total: 10 hr 25 min
- Serving: 8
This comes from the big island of Hawaii.
- 4 pound rolled pork roast
- 8 cloves
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 cup catsup
- 2 tbsp. orange juice
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- Place the roast on a rack and broil until brown. (25 minutes)
- Stick the cloves randomly all over the roast.
- Place the roast into the crock pot.
- Mix together the nutmeg and paprika, sprinkle over the roast.
- In a small bowl, stir together the catsup, orange juice, honey, soy sauce, and lemon juice and pour over roast.
- Cover and cook on low 10-12 hours (high 4-6 hours). Remove the meat from crock pot.
- Thicken juices by mixing together 1Â½ tbsp. cornstarch and 2 tbsp. water, which into juices and cook on high until thickened.