- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Sweet and sour chicken tenders with pineapple and vegetables.
- 10 ounces breaded chicken tenders
- 1 (10 ounce) jar sweet and sour sauce
- 1 (8.75 ounce) can pineapple tidbits
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen Oriental vegetables
- Cook the tenders according to the directions. Arrange the tenders in a large skillet and stir in the sweet and sour sauce, pineapple and vegetables. Cover and simmer for 25 minutes. Serve with rice.