- Prep: 2 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 2 hr 55 min
- Serving: 10
Perfect for summer parties, Hawaiian cake is a tropical delight.
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 2 small packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups canned crushed pineapple
- 4 eggs
- 1 large carton Cool Whip
- Combine cake mix, oranges, one package of pudding mix, one cup of pineapple and four eggs in large mixing bowl.
- Beat for four minutes. Pour into a greased 9 x 13-inch baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to 40 minutes or until cake tests done.
- Combine remaining one cup of pineapple, one package of pudding mix and Cool Whip in bowl, mixing well. Spread over cooled cake. Chill in refrigerator until serving time.