- Prep: 35 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 8
Don't let the name fool you; this pizza is good for any meal or snack. Wondering what to do with the leftovers. Wrap and freeze individual slices. Thaw in the fridge over night and microwave for a quick breakfast slice on the go.
- 1 1/2 cups Bisquick
- 1/3 cup very hot water
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 3 eggs
- 6 ounces thin Canadian-style bacon, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 20 ounces pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- Form a dough by mixing hot water and Bisquick then press dough onto greased 12-inch pizza pan.
- Bake dough for 10 minutes at 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Stir together sour cream, onion salt, and eggs; spread over crust.
- Add bacon, cheese, pineapple, and pepper in layers over egg mixture.
- Bake for an additional 25 minutes. Cool a bit and serve.