- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 10 min
- Total: 1 hr 20 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Sweet potato and pineapple with pork chop dinner.
- 4 pork chops
- 2 cups crushed pienapple
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a large baking dish.
- Arrange the pineapple and juice in the bottom of the prepared dish. Place the sweet potatoes over the pineapple and sprinkle with the brown sugar. Arrange the pork chops on top.
- Cover and bake for 1 hour. Uncover and increase the heat to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Bake for 10 more minutes.