- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 30 min
- Total: 1 hr 40 min
- Serving: 12-15 servings
A slow cooker cheese ball recipe.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 4 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 4 tablespoons diced onions
- 4 tablespoons apple juice
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Cover the cream cheese in the slow cooker on low until melted.
- Blend in the cheddar cheese, onions and apple juice until smooth. Cover and cook on low for 1 hour.
- Pour into a bowl, allow to cool slightly then form into a ball. Roll to cover in pecans.