- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This light rum cocktail, made with freshly squeezed lemon juice and pineapple juice, is a refreshingly sweet and citrusy treat.
- 1 ounce light rum
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 2 ounces unsweetened pineapple juice
- Twist of lemon peel to garnish
- Place a martini glass in the freezer or 5 minutes to chill.
- Put the rum, lemon juice and the pineapple juice into a cocktail shaker and then fill with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 30 seconds and then strain into the prepared glass. Garnish with a lemon twist and serve immediately.