- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 12
Nothing says comfort food better than a Potato Casserole.
- 2 pounds frozen hash browns
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of potato soup
- 1, 8 ounce container sour cream
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped
- Topping: 2 cups Ritz Crackers, crushed
- 2 sticks butter, melted
- Mix first 6 ingredients together. Place in 9 by 13 inch baking dish. Mix together cracker crumbs and butter and place evenly on potatoes.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.