- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: 10
Hash Brown Casserole is a delicious addition to a buffet.
- 2 cans cream of potato soup
- 1, 8 ounce container sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1, 2 pound package frozen hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Mix ingredients well except Parmesan cheese and pour into a greased 9 by 13 inch baking pan. Top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F for 60 minutes.