- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 20 min
- Total: 1 hr 40 min
- Serving: 10-12
Harvest Pork Chops with Apples and stuffing feeds a hungry crowd. Just add a fresh salad with mixed greens for a perfect meal.
- 12 pork chops
- 2, 20 ounce cans of sliced apples, drained
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 6 cups dry stuffing mix
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil for browning chops
- Trim the fat from the pork chops and brown in oil. Sprinkle meat with salt and pepper. Place in large flat casserole or baking dish.
- Combine apples and brown sugar and put over pork chops.
- Combine remaining ingredients for stuffing layer and place over pork.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 1 hour.