- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 2 1/2 quarts
Hearty, snack popcorn. Wonderful fall treat.
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder or onion salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder or garlic salt
- 1/4 teapoon salt
- 2 quarts fresh popcorn
- 2 cups shoestring potatoes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Stir everything but the popcorn and potatoes together.
- Mix the popcorn and potatoes together in a large bowl. Pour the butter mixture over and toss until well coated.
- Spread onto a baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes, stir once.