- Prep: 24 hr 25 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 24 hr 25 min
- Serving: 12
Harvest Fruit Bowl is great to serve with slices of poundcake.
- 2 large oranges
- 2 pink grapefruits
- 1 red apple
- 1 ripe pear
- 1/2 pound red or green grapes
- 1/2 cup Marsala wine
- 1/2 cup apricot nectar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup pitted dates, cut in half
- Peel oranges and grapefruits, removing white membrane. With sharp knife, cut sections into a large bowl, holding fruit over bowl to catch juice.
- Wash, quarter and core apple and pear. Cut into 1/2 inch pieces. Add to orange and grapefruit sections.
- Halve grapes; remove seeds. Add to fruits in bowl, together with Marsala, apricot nectar and sugar. Toss to mix well. Refrigerate, covered, overnight.
- One hour before serving, add dates to fruit mixture.