- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This slightly bitter, citrusy and dry mixed drink is for serious cocktail lovers who enjoy going back to the basics ingredient-wise.
Photo originally appeared on www.egullet.org
- 1 dash Angostura bitters
- 1 teaspoonful fresh orange juice
- 1/3 teaspoonful fresh lemon juice
- 2 ounces dry gin
- lemon zest twist to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the lemon twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Slowly stir the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the lemon zest twist and then serve immediately.