- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 3 hr 30 min
- Total: 3 hr 40 min
- Serving: 4 servings
A creamy, slow cooked, crab and vegetable chowder.
- 2 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded, julienned
- 2 ribs celery, diagnoally sliced
- 1 medium potato, cubed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (10 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 cups milk
- 2 (6 ounce) cans crabmeat, drained
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- Add the zucchini, bell pepper, celery, potato, butter, broth and salt to a greased slow cooker.
- Mix together the cornstarch and milk to a bowl and pour into the slow cooker. Cook covered for 3-4 hours on low.
- Increase heat to high, and stir in the crabmeat and cream cheese until the cheese has melted.