- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 6-8 servings
Mashed potatoes and meatloaf disguised under a cheesy smile.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 cups whipped potatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 pickles, sliced
- Ketchup and mustard
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the beef, zucchini and ketchup. Press into a 9-inch cake round. Bake for 30-40 minutes. Remove from the oven and drain the excess fat.
- Frost with the whipped potatoes.
- Use the cheese as hair around the edge. Make a face using the pickles, ketchup and mustard.