- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4
Cheese and meat lovers unite! Hamburgers Roquefort Style has it all.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 pound Roquefort cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Shape ground beef into four 1/2 inch thick patties. Heat 10 inch skillet over medium-high heat until hot; add patties and cook about 4 minutes for medium or until of desired doneness, turning patties once.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix cheese, mustard, butter, salt and pepper until smooth.
- Top each patty in skillet with 1/4 cheese mixture. Cover skillet and cook over medium-low heat until cheese mixture is melted.