- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
Beef and cheese topped biscuit dinner.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 tablespoon onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10 count) tube refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a muffin tin.
- Brown and drain the ground beef. Return to the skillet and add in the onions flakes and salt.
- Press the biscuits into the muffin cups. Top with beef and cheese. Bake for 10 minutes.