- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
Hamburger patties and french fries all baked together.
- 2 pounds extra lean ground beef
- 2 medium onions, sliced thin
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen French fries
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Place a piece of foil on a baking pan.
- Make 6-8 equal sized patties out of the meat. Season as desired. Place on the foil and top with the onion slices. Arrange the french fries all around. Wrap the foil tightly around.
- Bake for 30 minutes.