- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 15 min
- Total: 1 hr 25 min
- Serving: 4
Ground beef, noodles and mushroom soup come together deliciously in Hamburger Casserole.
- 1, 5 ounce package wide egg noodles
- 1/3 pound American cheese, shredded
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/3 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- Cook noodles until al dente. Drain. Add cheese and toss to coat.
- Brown ground beef, celery and onion. Drain fat. Add mushroom soup and milk. Bring to boil and mix with noodles. Place in casserole and bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.