- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 2 hr
- Total: 2 hr
- Serving: 16-20 servings
Baked ham with pineapple preserves.
- 1 (4-6 pound) fully cooked, boneless ham
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup pineapple preserves
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Set the ham on a rack in a shallow baking pan and bake for 2 hours.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients in a saucepan and heat until the onions are tender.
- Baste the ham with the sauce during the last 10 minutes of cooking. Top with the remaining sauce to serve.