- Prep: 12 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 13 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4
Serve Ham Souffle any time. Lunch, brunch or dinner it's versatile and delicious.
- 2 cups ham, ground
- 1 cup American cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 8 slices sandwich bread, crusts removed
- Mix ham, cheese and mustard; set aside.
- Make a second mixture of eggs and milk; set aside. Prepare and refrigerate the night before.
- Butter a 9 by 13 inch glass baking dish. Place bread slices on bottom. Spread first mixture over bread. Place second mixture over all.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour or until done.