- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 4
Ham Sauce and Noodles sounds fancy but it's not. It's quick and easy and sure to please any picky eaters.
- 1, 8 ounce package wide egg noodles
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup ham, diced
- 2 whole pimentos
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in medium skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Cook garlic until golden. Add ham, pimentos and cook, stirring occasionally, until ham is slightly browned and heated through.
- Drain noodles well in colander. Return to kettle; add ham mixture, tossing to mix well. Sprinkle with Parmesan and salt. Mix well. Serve immediately.