- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 30 min
- Total: 1 hr 55 min
- Serving: 6-8
Use up leftover ham to make Ham Loaf that tastes great served cold.
- 2 pounds ham, ground
- 2 1/2 pounds lean pork, ground
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- For Sauce: 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- Mix all ingredients together, except for the sauce. Shape into loaf shape. Bake at 350 degrees F for 90 minutes.
- For Sauce: boil ingredients together and baste loaf while baking.