- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 3 hr 45 min
- Total: 3 hr 45 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
A creamy ham and hash brown slow cooker soup.
- 1 (1 ounce) packet white sauce mix
- 1 (28 ounce) package frozen hash-brown potatoes with onions and peppers
- 3 medium leeks, sliced
- 3 cups cooked, cubed ham
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- Mix the white sauce mix with 3 cups of water until smooth in a greased slow cooker. Stir in the hash-browns, leeks, ham and milk. Cook covered for 7-9 hours on low, 3-1/2 to 4-1/2 hours on high.
- 15 minutes before ready to serve, remove 2 cups of the soup mixture and pour into a separate bowl. Stir in the sour cream until well combined and return the mixture to the slow cooker. Cook on high for 15 minutes, or until heated through.