- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 5 hr
- Total: 5 hr 20 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Tasty, cheesy ham, potato, corn and pepper blend slow cooker dinner.
- 4 large baking potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 cups cooked, cubed ham
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen whole kernel corn, thawed and drained
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen onion-pepper blend, thawed
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 (10 ounce) cans fiesta nacho cheese soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (3 ounce) can french-fried onions
- Mix together the potatoes, ham, corn, onions and peppers, and salt in a greased slow cooker.
- Mix together the soup and milk in a saucepan, heating only until combined. Stir into the slow cooker.
- Cook covered for 5-6 hours on low or until the potatoes are tender. Sprinkle the onions over top to serve.