- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 4
Ham Crescent Snacks are great for a light lunch.
- 1 can refrigerator crescent rolls
- 4 thin slices of ham
- 4 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 cup Swiss cheese, shredded
- Unroll dough into 4 long rectangles. Press perforations to seal. Place ham slices on rectangles. Spread ham with mustard and sprinkle with cheese.
- Starting at the longest side, roll up in jelly roll fashion. Cut into 1/2 inch slices. Place cut side down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned.