- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 10-15 servings
Ham and swiss crescent roll-up appetizers.
- 1 can refrigerator crescent rolls
- 4 thin slices ham
- 4 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- Unroll the dough into 4 rectangles. Seal the perforations. Arrange the ham slices on top. Spread the mustard and cheese over. Start on the longest side and roll up like a jelly roll. Slice into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Arrange cut side down on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 15-20 minutes, or until lightly browned.