- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 12 Servings
Try these quick and tasty appetizers, made with salty ham, Swiss cheese and sweet pineapple, at your next party.
- 1/4 cup pineapple preserves
- 12 crackers
- 2 (1-ounce) slices deli ham, each cut into 6 (1-1/4-inch) strips
- 3 (1/2-ounce) slices Swiss cheese, cut into 4 strips
- 12 fresh parsley leaves
- Spread each cracker slice with 1 teaspoon of the pineapple preserves and then top with a folded strip of ham and 1 folded strip of the Swiss cheese.
- Add a parsley leaf and then secure with a toothpick. Serve immediately.