- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 5 hr
- Total: 5 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4
This is a good way to use your left over ham from Christmas.
- 1 cup fresh broccoli cut in pieces
- 3 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 jar process cheese sauce
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup uncooked instant rice
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- In a crock pot, combine broccoli and ham.
- In a bowl combine the soup, cheese sauce, milk, rice, celery and onion.
- Pour into the broccoli mixture.
- Stir well.
- Cover and cook on low 4-5 hours.