- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 2
Ham wraps lemony and cheesy apple in it.
- 2 Apples, ripen and uncovered
- 1/4 lb baked ham
- 3 ounce blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 lemon
- Thinly slice the baked ham and make strips out of it. Make each strip about an inch wide.
- Cut the apples length wise into eight equal pieces.
- Polish the apple surface with lemon juice so that it does not get discolored.
- Place some blue cheese over all the apple pieces.
- Wrap the cheesed apple pieces with the ham strip and pierce a toothpick in it to make everything it tightly coupled.
- Serve immediately.