- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 4
Ham and Swiss Stuffed Chicken Breast is a deluxe way to have chicken.
- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts, pounded thin
- 4 thin slices each cooked ham and Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 can cream of broccoli soup
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- Place ham and cheese slice on each breast half. Roll up chicken from narrow end. Secure with toothpicks.
- In skillet, in hot oil, cook chicken 10 minutes or until browned on all sides. Drain off fat. Stir in remaining ingredients. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low. Cover; simmer 10 minutes or until chicken is fork tender.