- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 6-8 servings
A Mexican inspired cheesy hash brown and ham casserole.
- 1 (24 ounce) package frozen hash browns with onion and peppers, thawed
- 3 cups cubed, cooked ham
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can fiesta nacho cheese soup
- 1 cup hot salsa
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded cheddar-Jack cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9x13-inch pan.
- Mix together the potatoes, ham, soups and salsa in a bowl. Pour into the prepared pan. Bake covered for 40 minutes.
- Remove the cover and sprinkle the cheese over. Bake, uncovered, for 5 more minutes.