- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 4 servings
Low-fat creamy ham and potato casserole.
- 4 slices fat-free ham luncheon meat, cubed
- 1 (24 ounce) package Oreida frozen potatoes O'Brien, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can chopped green chiles
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Mix together the cream cheese and green chiles. Combine all the ingredients together, stirring until well mixed.
- Pour into a greased casserole dish and bake for 40 minutes. Season with pepper, to taste.