- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 4 servings
You can easily subsitute chicken or turkey for the ham in this Pennsylvania Dutch Ham and Noodle Casserole.
- 2 cans (10.75 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 large onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 4 cups cooked ham, cubed (about 2 pounds)
- 1 bag (16 ounces) extra-wide egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 8 ounces extra-sharp cheddar cheese, cut into pieces (2 cups)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Combine all of the ingredients, using only 1 cup of the cheese, and stir into a 13x9 inch baking dish. Top with the remaining cheese and cover.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until hot.