- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 27 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Easy ham and cheese biscuit turnovers.
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces chopped ham
- 2 teaspoons oregano leaves
- 4 refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a baking sheet with the cooking spray.
- Mix together the cheeses, ham, and oregano.
- Roll the biscuits out between wax paper until they are 6-inches wide.
- Scoop equal amounts of the ham mixture into the center of each biscuit. Fold over and seal the edges, turnover style.
- Place on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden.