- Prep: 1 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6-8
Pretzel sticks do the work of picking up these delicious and fun appetizers. Ham and Cheese Pretzel Pick Ups will be a hit with kids and adults.
- 1, 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cooked ham, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- dash Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 48 thin pretzel sticks
- Mix ingredients together, except for nuts and pretzels, and shape into 3/4 inch balls. Roll in nuts. Cover and chill for 1 hours.
- Insert pretzel stick into each ball before serving.